Tuesday, July 30, 2013

REVIEW I Agree (Utilities) - An1malPet5


Automatically Add the "I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy" to the WordPress Default/Custom Registration Page.I Agree Plugin add a checkbox in user registration page of your WordPress site saying a customizable Privacy Policy and Terms of use. Text, Anchor Text and Link to your Terms of Use and Privacy Policy are fully Customizable.

Features

  • It works once the plugin is activated.
  • I agree Plugin is Highly Customizable.
  • You can Define Your Own "I agree . . .".
  • Tested in Top Browsers and WordPress Themes.
  • Easy to setup this plugin.

Support

If you have any problems or need help for this Plugin, don't worry we are there. We are just an email away. contact@fantasticplugins.com

GET PRODUCT NOW

YOUR COMMENT